Tuesday 21 January 2014

Black/White/Grey

Black/White/Grey
Black/White/Grey outfit, it's always beautiful.  I kind of fall in love with these trousers. They are very pretty & fashionable. They look so comfortable too. I put a black/White/Grey shirt with. I love this shirt. It's a light fabric so it's nice for spring & summer.  Since I saw this espadrille from Topshop I want them. They are pretty & look so comfortable too. I love being comfortable & pretty at the same time. I do think this outfit is perfect for that. Of course, I add a bit of colour with  a blue nail polish.  I add gold jewellery with this outfit. To keep you little bit warm I put a white boyfriend coat, you can go with another colour like a mint one too. Go with your taste & what you love.

What do you think about this outfit? Do you like it? Leave me a comment below ! :)


2 comments:

  1. Nice post, love the coat.

    http://foreignfashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete